Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Memories

Well... There it goes... Another Christmas in the history books of life.

I really enjoyed the lead up to Christmas this year. I bombarded myself with Christmas music, was busy at church with activity and patiently waited for my Nintendo Wii that sat in a closet for the past month.

Christmas day was great too. We spent the entire day playing the Wii as a family. We ate Mexican food for dinner. We helped Pacey put his Lego airport and jet together. We enjoyed the sun being out (Even though it was a very windy day). At the end of the day, we were happy and tired.

The rememberance of Christ's birth was particularly strong this year. I really tried to concentrate on it personally and remember His birth and what it means to me. God became a man to live like a man and die like a man. God chose to become like me so He could wash away my sins and have eternal fellowship with me... Wow...

No comments: