Saturday, December 01, 2007

November Happenings

Well, there goes November... Right out the door...

Thanksgiving was very nice this year. Not just because I got two days off of work (Although it was very nice), but because it is always a great time to stop and give thanks. Although the story of the first Thanksgiving is always questioned, the truth remains that we are a very blessed nation and people and should always thank or Lord and Creator for what He has done for us.

November was also the beginning of long practices for the annual Dinner Theater at our new church. Most of the family is involved in one fashion or another this year. We have spent many hours at church lately preparing for the event. Tiffany is singing in the choir for the event and I am running a spot light. The drama portion of the event is great. We are praying that people will come to know the Lord as a result of this event and Christmas season.

Finally, I spent a few days in Virginia earlier this week. I have been working on a large project for some time now and this trip to Virginia helped move the project forward. I am very excited to be in my present role and the opportunities that are being presented. I pray that the Lord will continue to help me grow in my technical skills and professional skills.

December is going to be crazy.... Dinner Theater... Birthday trip to Las Vegas... Christmas.... Plans for a new year... Here we go!

No comments: