Friday, October 26, 2007

A Year Ago Today

I have been trying to "Get Things Done" for a long time now. At work lately, I have had to get things done at a rapid pace and lead a team on "the impossible project." As a result of the increased productivity, I have decided to try and apply what I have been learning to my personal life. This evening, I began working on my personal tracking log and building my system. I decided to write a blog article about it to begin journalling my progress.

When I logged into blogger this evening, I decided to look back at an article I wrote sometime back. What I found was neat. I discovered that I wrote the article exactly one year ago today. God was working in weird and silent ways during that time. My mind was racing with thoughts and ideas. It is interesting that I am in the same place today.

God is working in my life. I do not know what he is doing right now, but I know he is working. I have learned an incredible amount over the past year. I thank Him for how he works in our lives.

I look forward to each day and what He has in store! I look forward to getting things done for Him!

I pray that He will help me work on this system and make it a tool that I can use for His glory.

No comments: