Monday, August 13, 2007

Who says you can't go home?

Whew... Another quick trip is in the history books. This past weekend, Tiffany and I drove up to the GORGES Ithaca, NY to visit family. On the way up, we picked up my mother. Friday evening, we went over to my dad's house for a yummy roast and to catch up. On Saturday, Chad, Matthew, Dad and I went down to the lake to go Kayaking. We had a great time! At the same time, Tiffany and the ladies had a baby shower for April. Later that evening, we all enjoyed summer with a little cookout. On Sunday, we made the long trek home.

Tiffany and I opted to camp at Buttermilk Falls this time. We set the tent up in record time (Thanks for the help Chad) while it was RAINING. The evenings were cool, so it was great sleeping weather. The rain was easy to clean out of the tent...

Ding... On to the next trip...

No comments: