Monday, August 27, 2007

Flying!!

Finally... I was able to fly this weekend! My friend met me at the Hanover Airport on Friday evening for an hour flight around the area. It was great getting back into an airplane and flying. I got to taxi, takeoff, fly and land the airplane (For the most part)!! We flew over my house and places of work. We also flew up the James River for a while. We had been planning this flight for a month or so. Due to the violent thunderstorms lately, we have had to cancel a few times.

Tiffany and I also spent time at Busch Gardens and Smithfield, VA this weekend. We had a great time with friends on both trips. It was HOT HOT HOT at Busch Gardens. The good thing about HOT HOT days at BG is that everybody stays home or leaves early!

Smithfield was also neat. It has a great small town Virginia feel to it!

It was nice having one last weekend to enjoy Virginia. This is our last week living in this great state (edit: Commonwealth instead of state...)!

No comments: