Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ahhh... Flying Again

The past couple months have been busy... Ok. No realy surprise there, so I am not going to belabor that point.

At the end of December, Tiffany and I flew to Arizona for Christmas. We had a great time visiting family and relaxing for a while. I few back earlier than Tiff since I was out of vacation time. Tiff was able to stay for a few extra days.

Arizona was actually on the cool side while we were there. In fact, it was warmer back home than it was in Phoenix... Go figure.

Speaking of warm.. Yesterday, January 6, 2007 it almost hit 80 degrees in RICHMOND, VIRGINIA.... That's right.. Our little old Richmond was gorgeous. We took advantage of the day and walked on the flood wall. BTW, the flood wall is a must see in Richmond. I cannot believe we have missed it all of these years.

Right now, I am sitting in the Richmond airport. I am flying to San Fransisco today for business. It's nice to fly when the tab is on somebody else! This increased travel comes with the increasing responsibility I am coming into at work. Everyday is a different day and I am loving it. I have learned so much over the past year and I am glad that it is paying off.

No comments: