Friday, December 15, 2006

Not so fun...

Tiffany was involved in a 3 car accident a few days ago. The person in front of her stopped on the interstate. As a result, Tiff rear ended the car and in turn was rear ended by a car behind her. Tiffany walked away from the accident with some bruises and soreness, but she was ok otherwise. The car, on the other hand, will not survive (It looks pretty bad).

It was very scary when I received the call from her. She had just dropped me off at work and I rushed to the scene with a guy from work. It was terrible getting through the traffic to get to my wife. I felt desperate and helpless. When I got to the scene, I rushed up to Tiff and held her close...

It is times like these that remind me what is important in life.... But I should not wait for times like these. It is scary to think about the accident and see the scene in my head. It is scary to think about what could have happened. The fact remains though- God is in control! He has a reason for this accident. He has a reason for totaling the car that we just bought... The questions should not be, "Why did you do this God?" Instead, the question should be, "How can we use this to glorify God?"

No comments: