Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Professional Traveler

I think I am officially a pro at traveling...

I am sitting in Dallas right now installing and certifying yet another video conferencing system. This installation has gone fairly well and has been fun to work on.

Tiffany also came to Dallas with me for the week. She has been learning the DART system well and has been able to get around and see some of Dallas.

It seems odd to me, but it is presently snowing here. I though Texas was supposed to be warm? Of course, I am not surprised now, especially knowing the fact that Phoenix, AZ had ice last week... Wow....

Flying to Dallas, I was able to experience something new, I flew direct from Richmond to DFW. That was my first time on a direct flight! It was nice to not have a connection.

My rental car has the NeverLost system in it.... Guess what? It got me lost... Not once, but twice so far. Normally, I print of directions to everything and have lots of maps, but it has been nice telling my GPS what to do and where to go. The voice is a little annoying at times... We call her "Betty."

Well, it is time for some lunch now and I am hungry!

No comments: