Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Work has been incredibly bust for us this month.

Tiffany has been driving for her dad everyday for the past few weeks. She get's up at 4:30 am everyday and it is really starting to wear her down. We look forward to the weekends to get some rest.

My work has been crazy as of late too. I work in video conferencing and have been receiving a crash course education in project management as of late. Don't get me wrong, I love the free education and I love what I am doing, but it sure drains after multiple high stress days! I am very glad that I was able to stumble into the video conferencing world. It has really given me an opportunity to work on skills that we hope to use on the mission field someday. I have also enjoyed learning how the corporate giant works. I am a very tiny part of a massive IT organization, but I enjoy where I am because I get to work with other groups that I have an interest in. I have been able to learn more about networking, servers and pc's as a result of video conferencing while learning about a highly speacalized field at the same time.

We don't know where God is leading all the time. What we do know is that we are right where He wants us to be now. We look forward to the next step He has for us and strive to work hard today!

Our greatest desire is the glorify God! God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him (John Piper)!

No comments: