Wednesday, September 03, 2008

CCDA!

I passed my certification exam for CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate) today!! This test is the easier of the two that I am presently studying for. Next week, I hope to take my CCNA exam (Cisco Certified Network Associate)!

On top of these two certifications, I recently found out that my company wants to pay for me to get me CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional) and MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)! They need a certain number of people to be certified in order to sell certain equipment, so they asked me to be one of them.

These certifications will round out the video conferencing and audio visual certifications that I already have.

I am very grateful to be working for a company that is willing to invest in employees like this!

No comments: