Monday, March 24, 2008

Latest News... Apart From the Fire

Apart from the local brush fire, the past week has been pretty busy.

I spent most of last week in Denver, Colorado (A first for me). It is a beautiful area and a reminder of why we moved West (Well, one of many reasons). One evening, I went downtown to the 16th Street Mall. As much as I can estimate, I think I walked about 3.5 miles. I ate at Hard Rock Cafe also.

On Friday, when I got home, the family went downtown to watch the Arizona Rattlers whip the New York Dragons in Arena Football. I have never been to an AFL game before. The game was fast paced and a lot of fun. We will be going to more AFL games in the future!

Finally, we got up early Sunday morning to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior! Pastor shared a very memorable sermon on the resurrection and living in light of it. The resurrection is the crux of our faith. I praise God that my Savior is not dead! My Savior is alive and provides me a with a confident expectation of what is to come!

No comments: