Monday, September 11, 2006

Promotion

I received a pleasant surprise at work on Friday, September 8th. A few posts back, I mentioned how busy we have been. Well, it has paid off at work. I was promoted to the position of Infrastructure Engineer/Project Coordinator!!

I am very excited about this new position as it gives me an opportunity to continue learning and developing skills. At the same time, I am in a position that places me on the cutting edge of video conferencing and audio/visual. I am not sure what my full responsibilities will be at this point, but I do know it will be fun! This is the height of geekdom for me!

I cannot help but praise the Lord for how he has been working in our lives. He is teaching us so much lately and opening doors that we would have never imagined. This new position will give me skills and experience that I hope we can use for the Lord.

I look forward to the new challenges that are ahead!

No comments: