Thursday, November 27, 2008

Reasons to Give Thanks

For the past two weeks, I have been in Las Vegas at CCBOOTCAMP. My return to Las Vegas, along with the intense study has yielded me with a CCNP and CCDP (Cisco Certified Network Professional and Design Professional). It was a long two weeks and I am glad to be finished. I am also very glad and fortunate that my company paid for the entire training and gave me the time to work on it!

A couple days after returning to Phoenix, Tiffany and I headed to Hershey, PA for Thanksgiving. We will spend a few days in Heshey with my brother and his wife along with my nephew and mother. After which, we will be driving down to Richmond for a few days. We will also visit Shenandoah Crossing Resort to cap off the trip.

We have so much to be thankful for this year! God continues to bless in unbelievable ways. The following is a non-exhaustive list of items that I am thankful for today:
1) Salvation!
2) Tiffany - Today is the 10th Thanksgiving that I have spent with her!
3) The huge amount of training I have received this year
4) 4 shiny new certifications: CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP
5) A great job with the prospect of a new position coming soon
6) Great friends
7) Lots of places we have visited
8) A church that loves the Word of God and people
9) Family
10) So much more - God is wonderful and should be praised and thanked!!

No comments: