Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Disneyland and Hollywood



Tiffany and I have lived in Phoenix for a year. Since we are new to the area, we have a growing list of adventures and destinations that we are working through. I have never lived in the West, so everything is new for me. Enter Disneyland...

On October 25, I visited Disneyland for the first time! Last year, we went to Disney World in Florida. After that trip, we knew that a Disneyland trip was in order.

Two of our friends joined us for the trip (Emily and Sarah). We entered the park when it opened and we left about 10 minutes before Main Street closed. It was a very long day, but a ton of fun.

So, what does the picture have to do with Disneyland? First of all, it is so Cheyenne will see that I do know how to post pictures on my blog. Secondly, I discovered long exposures mixed with pretty lights! Out of all the pictures that I took at Disneyland (Nearly 1200), this is my favorite!

For more pictures from our trip to Disneyland, please visit our flickr photo set.

2 comments:

BrassWillow said...

Oooooo! Pretty lights!

Cheyenne and John said...

Awwwe. Shux. I got mentioned in your blog!!! Well I love the really cool picture! And I'm also pleased to see the flicr pictures! Good job Jim!