Monday, February 11, 2008

40,000 Pictures and a Renaissance

Tiffany and I went to the Arizona Renaissance Festival this past weeked. We had a great time walking around, looking in the shops, watching shows and eating good food. It was a gorgeous weekend to be outside. It was well into the 70's this weekend and we have a little more color to our skin now too!

While at the festival, I took my 40,000th picture with the Fujifilm S5000. This camera has been amazing over the past few years. Unfortunately, my flickr account does not come close to showing what this camera has seen. As I get some of my projects knocked off the list, I will be posting more photos to flickr. At the same time, Tiffany has a Sony camera that is moving up in mileage. Between the two camera's, we have close to 43,000 pictures centrally stored and regularly backed up.

No comments: