Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Again?

Yeah... So, it's official.. I only blog when I travel. Guess what that means? I am traveling right now. Where am I now??

Well, I am in a part of the country that is having severe thunderstorms, amazing lightning and possible tornado's in the area... Dallas, TX...

This is my third trip to Dallas in the past few months. I enjoy the travel, but it is increasingly difficult as of late. What makes it particularly difficult is that the rest of my work does not go away when I travel (Remember, I am doing two people's jobs right now). Add in a couple of high priority issues we have had this week and you get a recipe for a mess.... I am tired and beat lately. I am really praying for some relief soon. It's hard to face each day...

The best part about all of this though is that no matter how hard the stress may be, I can find REST in my Lord! It is so wonderful to read the Word right now and talk to God right now and sing... It doesn't mask the stress or even get rid of it all, but it helps to know where my faith is. It helps to know that this is all temporary!

No comments: