Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ummm... Toto?

So... For some reason, the only time I think to blog now is when I am traveling... So, here I am again.

Tiffany is presently in Arizona visiting her family. She is having a great time and I am jealous to say the least. So, I managed to score a couple more trips out of town to stay busy (Not that I need any help- I am presently doing the job of two people).

Today, I took the 6am flight out of Richmond and flew to Charlotte, NC. Once in Charlotte, I quickly made my way to the other end of the airport (Picking up a Jamba Juice on the way) only to find out that my plane to Kansas City had been delayed. Well, we eventually got on the airplane only to find out that there were 20 other planes in front of us (Which is not normal for Charlotte). Well, we eventually pulled out on the runway only to find out that there was a mechanical problem with the plane. So, they took us back to the gate (But didn't let us off the plane) and fixed the problem. OK... Eventually, I wound up in Kansas City. But, they did not have a car in my class... But, they did have a Jeep Wrangler to upgrade me to!

See, if I had arrived earlier, I would have wound up with something less wonderful than the Jeep... Of course, if I had gone to Arizona instead, I would have a tan right now... =)

This trip is actually going to be a quick one. I will be back home by tomorrow night. The good news is that we are finally getting the proper processes and procedures in place to install and certify these systems quickly. As a reward for this new found success, I get to go to Boston and Dallas again within the next two weeks.

Whew... Talk about a crash course education. My head feels like its full. I think stuff is starting to spill out the back. No, really... Does somebody have a plug?

No comments: