Monday, November 20, 2006

Another Trip to Toronto

I had the pleasure of traveling to Toronto again at the beginning of this month. I traveled for business this time as we were installing a new videoconferencing room in the city. The best part about the trip was the evening I got to take the client out to dinner. My company had me take the client and the installation team to the 360 Restaurant in the CN Tower. The food was pretty good, but the view was spectacular! The restaurant rotates once every 72 minutes. Final bill: $475 (For four people!)

Toronto is a great city and I am glad that I was able to travel there for work. I might be going again early in 2007. We will be moving a bunch of systems to a new building a few blocks away, so it will be a fairy major project! I hope I can go and bring Tiff with me.

No comments: